Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Loss jump
Maybe it was a miss click somewhere because those were low revenue corps. No way one had 2mil in taxes. It would be nice if my bean counters could budget for taxes though. I would rather see a smaller but more consistent number every month.

I'm really getting the hang of this though. The latest game got into the 20s before it crashed unexpectedly and saved me from spending the whole night vexed by this game. lol Also thanks for the help on the contracts. I'm not sure it's my business model but still. I just hate losing a bid and being stuck with a boat engine in my lineup that doesn't fit anything. I got lucky once though and stuck a 12L V8 from a lost bid in a race car in 1910 and DOMINATED the race circuits.

Do people design a car one part at a time? I have trouble hitting certain numbers (top speed or an MPG goal). The only way I can imagine having any clue what the end numbers are would be to design it one part at a time and go into the advanced design for a car and use that to tweak the remaining parts but I'd be pissed to learn I spent 4-8mo on an unworkable part.

nitpick:
When resizing a factory it would be nice to see the progress, "X months until resizing done"

Messages In This Thread
Monthly Loss jump - by foreverska - 02-08-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Monthly Loss jump - by Eric.B - 02-08-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Monthly Loss jump - by foreverska - 02-10-2015, 03:12 AM
RE: Monthly Loss jump - by Eric.B - 02-10-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Monthly Loss jump - by Frankschtaldt - 02-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Monthly Loss jump - by foreverska - 02-11-2015, 12:29 AM