Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea to make managing large, multi-marque games easier
The two drop downs for the production screen is a simple answer that is close enough. Though I still think making a setting the game remembers so you don't have to keep applying filters would be better.

I'm a bit confused about the other part of your answer though.
Are you saying that you don't like the idea for limiting marques available for sale at certain branches?
What I was getting at was being able to use the "sell everywhere" or "sell in region" option but have a second limit that will stop vehicles from being added into certain branches in the region (or everywhere) you've selected so you don't have to then go back and remove cars from a bunch of branches as I currently keep having to do.

What if there was a single button on the mega menu name "marque access" and that brought up a new window with a "branch" tab and a "factory" tab. Each page would list all of the branches or factories you had (maybe even include current population and per capita info to help decision making) with a check box next to each city for each marque. Whenever you apply an instruction that tells a vehicle to be sold in a city that has it's marque checked it simply doesn't add it to that city but add it to every other eligible city.
Obviously the page would need to be scrollable and expandable in both directions so you could have as many cities and marques as you want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea to make managing large, multi-marque games easier - by Frankschtaldt - 06-28-2014, 06:24 PM