Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adjust length of turns
hi, (if my idea is already suggested, then disregard this post but i couldn't find it that quickly)

First of all i like the game very much. But sometimes it is just waiting for the turns to pass. I have started my game in 1900 and i am now in 1930, which takes some time and its is getting a bit less active now. I still want to play all the way to the 21th century, but it might take to much time and turns to reach that. I think it might be a improvement to be able to select how long a turn takes.

for example: now a turn is equal to 1 month. But if you could adjust it to 2 or 3 month the game would be a lot shorter and maybe a bit more active after a while.

ps: i have found out that if you have many cars (i have like 12 or more selling at i time) it isn't possible anymore to view all the cars in the reports. The cars last added for selling to the branches cannot be viewed.

pps: the market value of my company is strange. I have 400M in the bank. I make 60m each turn and bought a lot of shores worth 1B-2B but my market value is only 250M which just looks a bit odd to me. (i have 10% outstanding shares).

Messages In This Thread
adjust length of turns - by ivarl - 06-12-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: adjust length of turns - by Eric.B - 06-12-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: adjust length of turns - by ivarl - 06-13-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: adjust length of turns - by Eric.B - 06-13-2014, 10:17 AM