Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gearbox rating / car overall rating
Hey everyone,

been enjoying the game very much for a while now, but I can't seem to find any solutions for the following "problems".

First of all it's the gearboxes' overall rating. No matter how much money and effort I invest into development, the gearbox rating will always remain a single red star. Even with all sliders put to far right, the overall rating doesn't change at all. (See screenshot no. 1 - taken in a 1914 save game).
I'm absolutely clueless whether I'm doing something fundamentally wrong, if it's working as intended or maybe even a bug (?).

Second is the car overall rating. Screen no. 2 shows an example. My compact car (the Rover) compared to my biggest competitor's compact car. My car is better in every single aspect, yet the overall rating is a good bit lower than that of the other car. Does the production cost influence the overall rating?
However, even if I sell my car for a lower price than that of the Dulalaye, customers still prefer his crappy 4hp car over mine. And this is just an example. Every other of my cars has a lower overall rating than most rival cars, despite having much better quality, dependability and safety ratings.
Any suggestions what I can do to improve the overall ratings of my cars? Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Gearbox rating / car overall rating - by RavenDark - 04-01-2014, 03:34 AM