Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Can't get rid of components of aquired companies
I aquired several companies as I was in desperate need of factories without time to build them myself. However, I was not able to delete all their components (engines, chassis, gearboxes) as some of them seem to be "in use" even I hard deleted all their vehicles via the auto tool computer and "discontinue model".

The game tells me to use "discontinue models" to delete fleet contracted parts, however, the "discontinue models"-thing only works for vehicles, not fort parts. It seems the part I used for this example bug report is being used in a vehicle called "Jafnhar" or whatever, clearly a vehicle I have not designed by myself and it is not appearing in the "discontinue models"-list or anywhere else as far as I can see.

Therefor I can't delete the parts or at least not the way the game tells me to do so. I also thought time would fix that, but I have a part for years now that I can't get rid of and they really start to pile up my already filled lists... is there another way to get rid of them?

Screenshot is attached.
Link to Savegame (SK3.db , 46,6MB, Dropbox):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4le6zfmlo770mu/SK3.db?dl=0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Can't get rid of components of aquired companies - by Curse - 01-08-2016, 07:27 AM