Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Managing Production
Until I implement Country/District grouping in 1.19, it's a little bit of a pain in the butt. Typically how I manage big companies is to use the sales book and the mega menu. In the sales book you can see the global sales of a vehicle, production, and inventories. With that info I will go into the mega menu and look through my factories to see who is over producing.

There is also a helpful report that breaks down each vehicle's production. If you set that to end turn, every turn it will come up and you can see which factory is over producing which vehicle.

On the branch level, I typically use the auto tools and Assign All buttons. Rarely do I try to micro manage that.

In 1.19 we should be able to fix most of the issues with managing a large company with the above mentioned Country/District grouping feature. With that you'll be able to manage entire factories/branches as if they're one factory or branch. It should ease up some of the micromanaging. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Managing Production - by Sparkyplug - 02-17-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Managing Production - by Eric.B - 02-17-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Managing Production - by Sparkyplug - 02-17-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Managing Production - by Eric.B - 02-17-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Managing Production - by Sparkyplug - 02-18-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Managing Production - by Eric.B - 02-18-2015, 10:11 AM