Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: AI safety ratings seems very high after 60 years of simulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,


The safety ratings on some cars seem unusually high. I am not sure it's normal. Their car is also a lot cheaper. 
The highest i can reach is around 350 but they get 1500. I can't upload my save because it's too big apparently.

Thank you
Are you able to zip compress your save file? If so, and it's too large, try https://gofile.io and give me the link.
(08-03-2026, 11:18 AM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to zip compress your save file? If so, and it's too large, try https://gofile.io and give me the link.

https://gofile.io/d/1CAKMM here
Alright it's the same save... For some reason now I have Rome in the Philippines. I also checked and started a new game in 1980s and it's in the Philippines.
Could you reupload the save for me? Somehow I missed this thread when working on the next update.
(09-06-2026, 01:04 PM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Could you reupload the save for me? Somehow I missed this thread when working on the next update.

https://gofile.io/d/hkxDEuVv for the previous save 1960

https://gofile.io/d/QEhPw6tB same game but 1980
Ah, now I remember why I didn't cover this thread for bugs. It's a balancing issue. The AI company's skill ratings are 3x higher than yours. Thus why they're able to produce bigger safety ratings.

Balancing changes will be in the next major update, 2.7.0.0.


I have fixed the issue with Rome. It was an entry from Classic Map in the Base City Map.