Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone,

Since we will hit the next milestone goal soon, I'm releasing a bug fix update for GearCity: 2nd Gear today.

Not an FBS contributor? Want access to GearCity: 2nd Gear? Visit here: https://www.ventdev.com/fbs

Version 2.1.0.2 contains the following changes:
-Bugfix: Duplicate Companies Appearing in the Auto Financing List
-Bugfix: Mega Menu Branch Districting locking player out when emissions is enabled.
-Bugfix: Mega Menu Branch Districting price changes not taking effect in districting mode.
-Bugfix: Mega Menu Branch Districting price changes not working on branch level after trying to use the districting mode.
-Bugfix: "Remove" button failing to work after using Mega Menu Branch Districting.
-Bugfix: Debug background appearing on Branch Mega Menu car type
-Bugfix: Buffer overflow of monthly values in the auto financing window.
-Bugfix: Miss match between a marque's financing balance and change in balance values
-Bugfix: Corporate balance issues when spinning off companies.
-Gameplay: Luxury Sedans are now C2 Emissions.
-GUI: Finacing shows discontinued marques, improve it by not showing marques without inventory or never had financing.
-Engine: Recalculate autofinance loan balance when you load the save into a later version.
-Bugfix: Crash with emisions system in save games starting from 2015 and on.
-Bugfix: Individual City Sales Report - Material cost figures have shifted left into Import Tax Column.
-Bugfix: WW1, cities at war still show import tax in city reports

There were possibly a couple more issues that I failed to document.

On another note, I had a medical procedure done last week, and unfortunately, I'm on a little more/stronger medicine than originally planned. I also decided to redo last week's work on the AeroMogul route information display. Therefore the AeroMogul FBS update for this month will be postponed until the monthly FBS status update.