Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [$1000] #64 | Fuel Delivery Sub-Component
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty adds a Fuel Delivery System sub-component to the engine designer. Some examples of these sub-components include carburetors, number of carburetors, location of carburetors, fuel injectors, number and locations of fuel injectors, etc.

Fuel delivery systems will affect most engine specs and ratings.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: The initial Advanced and Assisted GUI Systems will become crowded with too many sub-components selections. We'll be able to put horizontal scroll and increase the window size on higher resolutions, but these are bandaids to a needed redesign of the GUI.

View Vehicle Details will become crowded with more sub-component types. We will omit this information from the current view details windows. Ideally, we fund the removal of 1-100 ratings so we can get static vehicle information reports.

Eric's Opinion: When designing GearCity, I tried to limit the number of items the player had to choose. Of course, the fanbase I attracted wants as many options to choose from. If we work in emissions standards and fuel economy regulations, this is one of the more interesting new sub-component bounties.

Static vehicle information reports might become a requirement for this bounty after I loop through all the tickets.

Links: