Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [TBD $15,000] #10 | Awards Presentation Scripted Cutscene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price: $TBD Minimum $15,000 - We will determine the final price when milestone goals reach the minimum value.

Description: Cut the game to a scripted scene when GearCity Magazine nominates the player for an award. This scene includes a stage, and curtain, and a presenter. The presenter will read (speech bubbles) the nominees and the winners for each award. The game will show each winner behind a curtain. Stereotypical audience sound effects play after each winner is announced.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty requires a lot of work and a lot of artwork. I have not designed the game engine to handle this kind of animation. It can, but I will have to implement the systems from scratch.

Eric's Opinion: This item gets requested every few months. Personally, I think the novelty will eventually wear off. I typically skip these scenes in other games with them, for example, Hollywood Mogul. You're nominated, the game mentions your name, you see a car, you hear clapping, repeat. I think it gets old. Sure, it's great the first few times, but is that worth the amount of money/effort to do well?

Links: