Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Any date for launch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LucasAlxis

Hey ! You have any date for launch ? 2018 - 2020 ?You gone to continue work on GC Until you finish and launch the expancion pack ? And there you gone to work on AM ?

Sorry For my english I 'm are from Uruguay ! you know Uruguay ?
(04-15-2016, 06:39 PM)LucasAlxis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ! You have any date for launch ? 2018 - 2020 ?You gone to continue work on GC Until you finish and launch the expancion pack ? And there you gone to work on AM ?
The current plan is to have the game finished for v1.25. We are currently almost 75% finished on 1.20. This means that we have roughly 5 major versions left. A major version takes about 2-4 months to make, which means the game should be done in about 10-20 Months.

I will probably continue to do bug fix patches after the game is released. But the expansion pack is unlikely.

I will probably work on 1 or 2 minor projects before AM. Revenues from those and GC should hopefully allow me to work on AM full time without needing to get another job.

Quote:Sorry For my english I 'm are from Uruguay ! you know Uruguay ?

Si, poquito espanol. Vivo en Florida! Wink

lomner66

Thanks for that informations