Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [FIXED]Ofiice mega-menu district bug . #1.18.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the ofiice mega district menu, last months sales are wrong. Probably because of a bug in district lock.

In the current save I am on, I run 2 of the premade districts, NA and EU.

Last months sales in production window look like they combines both NA and EU.
And when looking at district branches for either NA or EU, all models report Shipping Lock: Multiple (yes I have set regional shipping locks).

In the world map district view, they show correct. NA branches shows NA shipping lock, and EU branches shows EU lock. But if they report last months sales correctly I can not tell, because trying to open the production menu from world map causes the game to crash.
Could you upload your save game for this bug? Thanks.
Here.

I have several saves, same bug in all of them.
Assuming you mean Estimated Shipping Range Demand. This has been fixed and will be included in the next patch.

You are correct, it was tied to looking at districts and district locking. Made a Typo and was checking district locking against branches instead of factories.
(08-15-2015, 10:16 AM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming you mean Estimated Shipping Range Demand. This has been fixed and will be included in the next patch.

You are correct, it was tied to looking at districts and district locking. Made a Typo and was checking district locking against branches instead of factories.

Yes, that was what I meant.

Thank you. Smile