Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Factory output
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed a problem with the factory output. When setting the amount of cars (with x people building y cars), it seams that the actual output (built cars) is only half this number

For an example, according to factory output am I building 254 Ryano 3300's, but the sales list as well as the sales prognose tell me I'm only building 127 Ryano's

[attachment=1135]

[attachment=1136]

Quick edit: I'm playing the 1.18 testing version ;-)
I can't see the years, but are you in WW1? Resource shortages will cause your production to be reduced. You can check by clicking "Maps" on the world map, then "Conflicts." If the city you're in is yellow then you have reduced production due to the war. When it turns red you will have zero production.
I'm producing my cars in Canada, I've got a german factory (bought Damelur 5 years ago), but it's idle atm and i've closed all european branches... I'll try to survive WO I, and see if it get's better, but i'm doubting that that's the cause of the problem...

Edit: You're right, my USA factory isn't affected by this... I thought there only were production problems on mainland EU
During WW1 USA suffered significant shortages of manufacturing materials since we were making fist full of dollars selling them to both the Allied and Central powers.

While vehicle production did not cease during this time. There was a significant drop in output and purchases, thus why USA is under "Limited" conflict at that time. Smile