Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [FIXED]Production Lines in Use Exceding Plant Capacity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Erik,

Here is another bug i found it out.

Sometimes it happened that due to strong demand of a model in one market, the closest plant starts producing just one model. Fine with that if not that when i visualize the info of the plant i can see: 240 pruduction lines are in use when the ttl plant is only with 30 Production lines.

This is a result of a huge increase in production cost (incredible increase) and I went bankrupt twice before i discover this issue. Unfortunatel i don't have screenshot to show you.

Thanks in advance
Is this with auto production enabled? Which version of the game are you running? With 1.15.4 I am unable to duplicate this. So I will need a save game or more details to reproduce it.
Hey Eric,

Auto produce is activated and i'm playing the latest version 1.15.4 if i remeber correct
Hi there!

I've been experiencing the same pb with my game! I currently run the 1.17 version, and when I enable auto production, two turns later, my costs are rising because of that particular pb!

Annoying when you try to produce hundred of thousands cars!

Any help on this?
It's been fixed for 1.18, until then do not use autoproduction

Nice to see you again. Smile