Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Factory gone missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my current game, I just had a factory dispensary on me!
I had 5 factories, one is Australia, two in Europe and 2 in USA.
Just then, my factory in Amsterdam disappeared without warning!

Game save attached.
Do you remember about what year the factory disappeared?

There is no trace of it in the game...

There was a factory that exploded in Paris on 2/1910... Maybe that killed it?

I see some blank memos with Amsterdam in the text. I'll look to see what's causing that.
It was the exact month of the save. I had just adjusted the factories production the previous turn. It had been retooled not long before that too.
I'll take another look at it tonight. Very strange... Anyone else ever run into this?
If you loom at stock of Race2 there's 5 (i think, don't have it in front of me atm) listed in global stock but none at any of the factories. These cars were only built at Amsterdam so when the factory disappeared it didn't take it's stock with it.
I've had this happen to me again in the current build. Factory in south America just disappeared! Can't supply a save right now cuz I had to shut down pretty much straight away after it happened.
Hello!
I had the same issue today. It was around the year 1914, when it disappeared. It was one of my main factories and just disappeared. It was in Detroit.