Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Sales predictions
Something that would be useful to a player would be having some kind of prediction of how many vehicles you are going to sell in the next month.
Im not thinking of an exact number figure here, but some prediction between 1000 and 20000 would be extremely useful, especially in the first turn of production.

Currently there is a lot of guesswork involved, but its the kind of guesswork i think would fit within the scope of a team you could hire.

It could require money, representing surveys or teams making predictions based on your vehicles stats, sales price, marketing and analysis of the population.
To make it fair and interesting, you could make sure the prediction falls within say +-20-30%, or make the chance vary depending on how long the vehicle has been produced/labor etc.

Edit: Split the other suggestion into another thread, following the forum guidelines.
This has been implemented in the World Map and Mega Menu. However it does not work at model launch. Only after the first month will things be predicted.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski