Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Australia in WW1 - Is it supposed to be at peace?
The question to ask is, if WW1 had any significant impact on the economy of the countries in question and more specifically the production of early cars and especially their sales. Considering just who was buying these early automobiles at that point in time makes it clear that minor conflicts should adequately represent the slight economic strain presented by the Great War and I don't think it's necessary to expand this to full conflict for these 3 countries. The US especially should not go into full war production considering the admittedly minor intervention from 1917 onwards.

WW2 is a very different story. Both Canada and Australia should go into full conflict there. Canadian involvement was much higher then and let's not even talk about Australia...with the Japanese at the doorstep I don't think many people were actively purchasing cars.
I've fixed up WW1 somewhat as well as WW2.

Marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski