Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[FIXED]Magazine
I really like the new look magazine in 1.10, especially the model comparisons page. Would it be possible to make this page a little easier to use by allowing the player to select vehicles based on type?

At the moment we select them by their name and I sometimes find it a long process to go to other reports to figure out if the model of a rival company is a Sedan or something else. So maybe a drop down menu that lists vehicles by model type? It would make comparisons between models within the same category easier to do.

One more thing...

This suggestion is more of a 'dressing' to the game rather than an essential tool, but I'll mention it none-the-less. Could a page be added to the magazine that lists 'best of' things? For example, I'd like to know which is the fastest car in production, or the fastest car ever made. Other things that could be included: Most fuel efficient engine. Cheapest selling car. Vehicle with the most cargo space. Most successful engine/car in a racing competition. etc etc.... They would add an extra layer of interest. They'd act as benchmarks to try and beat.
Of course. I'll see if I can work it in.

The extra mag space was going to be advertisements for AeroMogul, but I think more tools would probably be better use of space! Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've read about Aeromogul. Between that and Gearcity, you're covering two game genres I'm interested in. Looking forward to that one as well.
I covered everything in this thread, so I'm marking it as fixed, and moving it to the fixed forum!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski