Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.12 Progress
I totally would but the missus is on the pc now and I don't have IRC LOL.

Won't be able to play it till tomorrow anyway.

As long as it's available for me to snaffle some time in the next 14ish hours I'll be happy =)
(02-28-2014, 11:02 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I totally would but the missus is on the pc now and I don't have IRC LOL.

As long as it's available for me to snaffle some time in the next 14ish hours I'll be happy =)

Very top, third button from the left is the "Chat" button. That'll work on IRC unless you have a port blocking firewall Wink

It should be out in 14 hours... Assuming pre-release tester's computers don't catch on fire.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(02-28-2014, 11:09 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 11:02 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I totally would but the missus is on the pc now and I don't have IRC LOL.

Very top, third button from the left is the "Chat" button. That'll work on IRC unless you have a port blocking firewall Wink

It should be out in 14 hours... Assuming pre-release tester's computers don't catch on fire.
Looking forward to it Smile

Ive also linked the forum IRC in my signature as well. It just works in your browser, so there is no program required.
There have been some pretty good discussion on there with other forum users and its a lot easier to talk through small issues there, so id recommend it Smile
Should be home in an hour or two. Will this be up on the website or will someone be in IRC to share it with me? =)
(03-01-2014, 07:32 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Should be home in an hour or two. Will this be up on the website or will someone be in IRC to share it with me? =)
Sarchez and me are still sitting on IRC.
Im not sure if Eric wants the link posted on the forums here, but he handed it out on IRC, so i assume its still all-right to share it there.

By the time you get back, Eric may be back and have already uploaded the new version to the normal areas.
When he left for sleep im pretty sure he said he wasnt far of a release through the normal channels.
Coolios! If it's not on the website by the time I get home I'll jump on IRC =)
A couple of computers caught on fire, one house exploded, and the video tutorials are not working...
So we have to post-pone the 1.12 release until I can figure out why the video tutorials are not working on some people's computers...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Lol, did computers actually catch on fire?
No no, that was a joke! The videos were not working due to environmental variables. Smile

I have really bad upload speeds otherwise the game would of been out that Saturday instead of delayed a day (The time it takes to upload all the files...)