Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Phantom Bankruptcy part 2
Hello again.

Still getting phantom bankruptcy reports. I own shares in other companies and it happens every time their stock splits 2-1. Statement reads that I've lost all my investment in 'such and such' a company as they have filed for bankruptcy. This turns out to be untrue. I don't lose any investments and I check the paper and that same company is stated as having a positive stock split.
Could you send me the save file please.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Here's the save game file.

This is the game in which I encountered problems with both the phantom bankruptcy and the crash from trying to pull a chart report.

Attached Files
.zip   Hard.zip (Size: 629.92 KB / Downloads: 367)
Silly error on my part, I had the memo text for splits in the bankruptcy function. And the text for bankruptcy in the split function.

Mental fatigue at its finest!

This issue has been fixed for 1.11
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski