Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Office Menu Cheat-Key
Hey, for the Main Office picture, I noticed that the default has no tooltips of any type on mouse-over telling you what each of the high-lighted item does when you click on it.

Is it possible to add a keyboard shortcut like CTRL or SPACEBAR that when pressed overlays the entire screen with tooltips telling you what each and every highlight-able item does?
Being that there are only 5 or 6 items I don't think I'll be including tool tips in the office.

Most of the features will be covered in the tutorial system that I might integrate into the game. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've succumbed to your request!

When you mouse over items in the office a message/tool tip appears in the upper panel.

Hot Keys for different places will come eventually, and the tutorial system I'm implementing should come with a quick overview of office items.

Since the tool tips are already implemented, I'm marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski