Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESTING]Phantom Engine
A while ago I took over a company. Since this event, I've been receiving lots of messages about other businesses contracting engines from me. Unfortunately, the engine named in the report does not exist. There is similarly named gearbox (although not with exactly the same name), which came with the company I took over. It's not used in any of my vehicles and yet I can't select 'end production' because I'm told it's in use. I'm not sure if the two issues are related.

Once again, I can attach my saved game file if you wish.
There is an issue with the AI engines. I'm trying to fix that right now, I'll mark this thread fixed when I get it completed...

If you could send me the save file it'll help out. I can double check that it is the same issue that is causing this.

Thanks again!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've attached the save game file in the post titled 'phantom bankruptcy'. The reports there will also show the phantom engine issue.

Thanks.
I'm not sure if the fixes from http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=894 have resolved this issue. I am going to mark it as testing for the time being, please let me know if it happens again in 1.10

Thank you again...
An RC for 1.10 should be out in about a week or so.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski