Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Disappearing marketing budgets
Sorry if this relates to the other marketing issues I've already brought up, but this problem is different to what I've experienced so far...

I've noticed that from time to time, some of my marketing budget in random cities disappears. For example: I may be marketing across a wide set of channels in Rome, but then I return a few turns later to find that my newspaper budget has been set to zero. I'm sure of this because whenever I set up a marketing budget in a city, I invest in every available channel and so it's noticeable when suddenly one of them drops to zero. Unfortunately I can't find a pattern in when this occurs.
Only two ways I can think of that would cause marketing to delete it self (or update to zero).
First would be if you closed a branch in a city. That will automatically delete marketing.
Second would be if the AI accidental deleted it.

I've went threw all AI deletes and updates to marketing and made sure they can not touch your marketing.

As such I'm making this thread as testing. If it reappears in 1.10 please update the save game and post to this thread, thanks!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Just to let you know...
since 1.10, I haven't had this problem anymore.

This fix in itself has improved my marketing experience in the game!