Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Marketing wage
Not really sure if this is a bug...

Started some marketing in a number of cities. Afterwards I went to human resources to hire the staff to do it. All the cities had an average wage of 11 (pounds/dollars/EUROS?? can't remember the currency!). A few turns later I started some marketing in another city. Returned to human resources and was surprised to find that all the cities now had an average wage of 38! I hired new staff at this rate. Returned the following turn to find that the averages across all the cities had dropped to 11 again.

(I had hiring and wage setting on manual).
Sounds like a bug to me, I'll take a look at it this weekend. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Could you please upload your save game. I have tried to duplicate this issue but haven't been able to...

You will find the saved games in the same folder as the logs. You will however need to zip or rar the saved games before uploading. You can find instructions on how compress files here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...-zip-files
(should be the same for all supported windows versions)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Here you go.

The whole marketing wage thing is messed up in this particular game I'm playing. Random strikes, no moral visible in the recruitment page, unnamed cities ("workers in .. are striking"), outlandish wage demands (average is 11, yet employees want 78?!?) and problems trying to recruit employees when offering the average wage.... but only in Belgium.

Attached Files
.zip   1900.zip (Size: 658.75 KB / Downloads: 386)
I have fixed the issues with Marketing Employees when set to manual.
As such I have set this thread to fixed.

I'll be cleaning up the HR department in the near future so I will take care of the lack of moral on that page when I get to it.

Thanks again!