Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]"Modify" Branch window crash
Hello.

I wanted to upload the logfile, but I can't find it! I tried to follow your directions, but no luck.

Anyway..

Every time I open the Branch window and try to modify the price of a vehicle that is already on sale, the game crashes. This occurs the moment the 'modify' button is pressed. The problem does not happen when modifying the price a branch sells a car via the 'mega menu'.

Am I making sense?
To get to log files, you click start, then all programs, then find GearCity beta, click on the folder in there...

I'll try to duplicate this bug and I'll let you know the progress. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Ah! Found it. Will start including if any more crashes occur.

Thanks.
Fixed this bug and another one with the high priority settings. They will be included in 1.10

The crash was because of an error in using find and replace on my part from version 1.08

The high priority bug was due to my speed optimizations for 1.09

Thanks for the bug reports! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski