Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Small problem / Bug
I have found a few bugs while playing, my first I want to address matters a little more to me than anything just because It hinders me from mass making various vehicles.

When you go to a model, and you end production, it still shows up in the distribution centers. I know this isn't much of a problem, but when production really stops and you don't make anymore and remove them from the branches for me it still shows the older models being on the " Your Total Sales By Vehicle " in the little ledger in the middle of the desk...

Now the second bug I've found is the stock market.. you likely are still modifying that etc, but at current I can do a IPO and it puts up near random numbers, such if you click it over and over again, it gives you another number like X amount of stocks at 20 per, than if you click it again it is x amount of stocks at 16 etc... I honestly think you should be able to offer them at the price you wish etc but that is fine by me if it is kept the way it is.

The third bug is stock buying in general, you can buy others without relative issues, but as soon as you buy your own, even if you buy all of it, I know the next turn it says you only have 1 stock of the maybe thousands you have bought...

A few other bugs I just forget what I am doing is just random crashes to desktop at random intervals.. another one is a bank issue you can have negatives in the bank, and withdraw negatives .... making your money disappear in a sense, it also causes you having to pay the bank to cover the negative amount before it goes positive, I'm not sure how I did it but I know it deals with that system
You really should submit your log file right after every CTD...
(11-12-2013, 10:11 AM)MrX_ua Wrote: You really should submit your log file right after every CTD...
The whole issue with that is it doesn't generate log files....... I checked otherwise I would, so I assume that is a whole different bug lol.... as the crashes are just bam, any point I don't have to be clicking on anything or hovering over anything... if I get the .log file, it will be uploaded.. believe me
It will actually does generate a log, it might not have the exact error but it pen points the crash point and most of the time it'll show me if it's an overflow.

I assume you know where the log files are generated? Smile

Anyway I'm working on the bore and stroke feature atm, I'll take a look at these bugs as soon as I'm finished with it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Alright I've taken care of all the bugs in this thread other than the crashing one. As I'll need to work on my linux build to find the issue.

First bug listed has been fixed, I now check everything you're selling in Distros before listing the car info. I also do this for the AI vehicles.

Second issue you reported wasn't actually an issue. You get the same amount of money if the price is $20 or $13. I have removed the randomness of the price by making the amount of ipo shares static.

Third issue I fixed because I forgot to put in checks to see if you're buying your own stock. This should be fixed, but may need some testing...

The forth bug you reported I didn't try to duplicate. I have switched all unsigned (non negative) int64s to signed, so I think this will fix the issues you are describing. If it does not let please let me know. (And include the save game.)

All of these fixes will be included in 1.10
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski