Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gearboxes and electric engine
So the gearbox is relevant? After all, I've just thrown a basic forward-reverse gb thinking it didn't matter... :/

But okay, good to know... However I do also wonder what happens to the electric engine later in the game? As I've understood the game doesn't allow any kind of non-historic technological advances (no fancy ABS until it's invented... <-- somebody who can't think of a better example than ABS), so since the electric engine (according to my rookie knowledge) remains rather undeveloped during the 20th century, will the same be true in the game?

After all, I figure that if I run a company only producing electric cars, then the abilities/capacity of these electric systems which I'm using should develop, since the reason the gas engine was advanced further is greatly because companies prioritise and focused on it, point being that if I prioritise the electric alternative, then it would also have developed much more than the gas version. So instead of fuel injection instead of carburetors we get something related to an electric engine.

The questions kinda nudge the "what power do I have on the technological advances"-question.

Messages In This Thread
Gearboxes and electric engine - by ChaapaNA - 11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Gearboxes and electric engine - by MrX_ua - 11-08-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Gearboxes and electric engine - by Eric.B - 11-08-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Gearboxes and electric engine - by ChaapaNA - 11-08-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Gearboxes and electric engine - by Endders - 11-09-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Gearboxes and electric engine - by MrX_ua - 11-09-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Gearboxes and electric engine - by Endders - 11-09-2013, 08:44 PM