Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to develop new body designs?
All in the title, all can I develop new "Body styles"?
As an example, my first produced 1900 car was a sedan. So far, in 1916, I tried to develop a new sedan, but the only available design I have from the database is the exact same I got from the beginning...
I found out that I was able to use new designs, but I think it is because I have taken over two companies in the past.
Am I wrong? Do they "develop" itself? Maybe I am not far enough in the game to see new "stock" designs available, I am not sure...
Any help on how to do so without buying companies?
Would be much appreciated!!!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
If you go to the car designer, from the main menu, set the car type to sedan, and then the second drop down there will be a list of all sedans in the game currently, the years are the years which you can start using them...

From in the game, when you click design body you should select the drop down to choose different designs.

The designs are researched themselves, soon we'll have a skill system that will limit some of your options, although probably not with body styles.

Anyway, there should be at least 4 models for sedan in 1916, if not, please try again, and send me the log!
Thanks
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski