Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED}Retooling Branches
Hello,

In my last game i went bankrupt because i retooled my branches, costing my a whoping 4.200.000.000 (pretty hard to read because there is no interpunction ;-).

I started a new game in order to see what happened exactly. Step by step, i did the following:

- I retooled my branches using quick computing, i did push the slider to the right.
- If i want to retool a branch by going to map --> selecting seperate branches i notice the following (see screenshot).

- Efficiency is up to 127%, if i retool branches, it will cost me a huge ammount. Offcourse i cannot repay. Last game, i returend to office, ended turn. Autosave had kicked in and i couldn't reloud my compnay before my error. After 3 months in red, i bankrupted.

I don't think you need a logfile, or savegame because it does always apply. If you need any more information i will be happy to send you more.

Other observation, i have 2 pc's, on my main pc i was getting a lot of crashes etc. now i am playing on my reserve laptop and it's running smootly! I'am really enjoying it now!

Greetings, Darrus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-13-2013, 05:50 AM)WaterlandBaits Wrote: Hello,

In my last game i went bankrupt because i retooled my branches, costing my a whoping 4.200.000.000 (pretty hard to read because there is no interpunction ;-).

I started a new game in order to see what happened exactly. Step by step, i did the following:

- I retooled my branches using quick computing, i did push the slider to the right.
- If i want to retool a branch by going to map --> selecting seperate branches i notice the following (see screenshot).

- Efficiency is up to 127%, if i retool branches, it will cost me a huge ammount. Offcourse i cannot repay. Last game, i returend to office, ended turn. Autosave had kicked in and i couldn't reloud my compnay before my error. After 3 months in red, i bankrupted.

I don't think you need a logfile, or savegame because it does always apply. If you need any more information i will be happy to send you more.

Other observation, i have 2 pc's, on my main pc i was getting a lot of crashes etc. now i am playing on my reserve laptop and it's running smootly! I'am really enjoying it now!

Greetings, Darrus

You're using 1.08? I thought I fixed the retool price bug a few versions ago. What year were you in? The price should never be that high in the beta so I probably messed something up recently! Smile

I'll be adding commas to the numbers eventually.

1.08 has some memory leak issues which I've gotten rid of in 1.09. Hopefully this will stabilize the game somewhat. Out of curiosity, which videos cards do those computers have?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(10-13-2013, 08:08 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Hello,

You're using 1.08? I thought I fixed the retool price bug a few versions ago. What year were you in? The price should never be that high in the beta so I probably messed something up recently! Smile

I'll be adding commas to the numbers eventually.

1.08 has some memory leak issues which I've gotten rid of in 1.09. Hopefully this will stabilize the game somewhat. Out of curiosity, which videos cards do those computers have?

Yes i am using 1.08. It's nice to see commas are going to be included ;-)

It's not only happening if i retool my branches, I am having the same problemen in my factories. I am now playing 1908.

My problems have returned btw, game gets less stable after time passes. My laptop uses a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470. My main pc uses a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti
Fixed the really high retooling cost. Cause was negative wear.

Fixed will be included in 1.09.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski