Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Bugs dumper
I've been playing gc for a while and I've noticed a lot of various bugs. This thread is going to be my "blog" to post em as well as some ideas on improving gameplay. Well, frankly speaking my memory is pretty shitty so list isn't very impressive but it's going to expand very soon cause I'm writing aar-tutorial for my pals from polish community.

First things first:
- Back in the 1900 Warsaw and Lodz were part of Congress Poland which was province of Russian Empire, not Second Reich Wink (that may seem to be polandball butthurt but it's not Tongue)

- Opening city panel of Riga is causing crashes

ideas:
- There should be some more "precise" charts about expenses because sometimes you are loosing % of profits for no reason (sales and prices are the same but somehow every month part of my income is going to hell. Nothing really important but hey - it was MY money and I want to know what happened to them)

- There should be option to sell models only in some regions (when your company is big it's pretty annoying to set distribution separately for some models (ie pickups) just because there isn't any demand for them in other parts of the world)

- Lobbying could be automatic.

That's it for now, expect updates in few days.
Wonderful news! Smile I'll report what I fix and ask for more feedback when needed:

Bugs:
-I'll look into Poland's history a bit more for 1.09. I got the same complainants about Norway history. There are also a few fixes I need to apply to WWI, etc, So expect all that to come in 1.09

-Riga: What year is it crashing in? Could you provide the save game (Located in shared documents/VENT/GearCity/SavedGames Zip the file and upload it to the forums and I'll get it fixed for 1.08

Ideas:
1) I have extra room now in the sales book, so I will probably expand the "Expenditures for Month" page of the sales book on the left. Do you think a user generated report breaking down ALL expenses would be useful?

2) You're talking about a calculator button to sell a model in an entire region? Good Idea.

3) I'm not sure about making it automatic, as some people may not want to lobby as much as the AI does. A lock may be a good idea, where you lock in the percentage that you're lobbying so it will automatically increase with inflation.

I look forward to the rest.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Sadly, I can't provide you the save game. Riga was crashing around 1925 when I bought some companies and was trying to close branch there.

Quote: I have extra room now in the sales book, so I will probably expand the "Expenditures for Month" page of the sales book on the left. Do you think a user generated report breaking down ALL expenses would be useful?

Something like graph or whatever showing all expenditures could be useful especially in cases when you are bunkrupting Wink
Fixed the Riga flag bug, it'll be included in 1.08
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Read up on the Partitions period of Poland. Seems the original political map I used was completely wrong. I found some really good maps on the University of South Florida and University of Alabama pages.

Warsaw and Lodz have been moved to Russia. Krakow remains Austrian.
I've fixed everything in this thread except "precise charts about expenses" which I've marked as a duplicate ticket which will be fixed at a later date.

The rest of these fixes and suggestions will be included in the 1.09 release.