Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED]How to make cash?
Yes im in process of building factory in Indianapolis (19 lines) - but i discovered a bug, or maby not i dont know. Whenever you have your generic lines full (lines in your starting city) and you will try to manage it (in means change something - like for example i would like to make there my pickups) it freezes the game. The same error that i posted my first post in bugs topic. I cant really find out where is the button to stop producing everything in "calculator" - how it is called?
Yes, this is the same bug that's in the other thread, it has been fixed for 1.08, which should be out in a week or two.

Sorry for the inconveniences... The game is still in beta Sad
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yes i know, thats no problem (i have factory in Indianapolis now so that's not big deal). I think this can be now as a solved topic. What do you think?
Consider it solved Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski