Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first car's gearbox
Okay I have a problem, and I have no idea if it's a bug or my lack of knowledge.

Desc: I go to the R&D department, develop my first engine, chassis and gearbox. I wait until all of these are finished developing, but then here is where the problem arise.

After picking what kind of car (coupé, minicar, pickup, whatever), picking the developed engine and chassis, I'm not able to pick a gearbox since it isn't showing up in the list.

Ques: My question therefore is if this is a bug, or or if it is so that the gearbox isn't compatible with the engine/chassis/car type?
The only issues I could see happening is you designed a transverse engine but not a transverse gearbox or the gearbox didn't actually finish in time. Double check the HR department by clicking the phone in the office.

If you include your save game I can take a look at the file.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Nope, I think you're right. I tend to create transverse engines gearboxes/engines, but not make them compatible. Anyway, I got the production running so now I'm instead just trying to stay afloat. Wink