Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Open Beta 1.07
GearCity Open Beta 1.07 is out. With a brand new showroom system and a redesigned/new model year and trim system in the R&D department!

You can find the downloads here: www.gearcity.info/beta.html

We've also started a GUI beautification project. You'll notice slightly better looking GUI in some places. It will be an on going project which we'll do a little at a time each build.

There is a new Tips system located in the top bar of the office. If you have any tips for your fellow CEO's on how to play the game, be sure to submit them here: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=497

1.08 will have a random event system which will influence various factors in the game. This build will also start to implement various ways to view what the AI is doing. And possibly an all in one controller much like in Detroit. So stick around!

Discussion: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=496

1.07 Change Log
-------------------------------
Fixed production speed slider bug.
Fixed number locks not working when starting a new game.
Created Showroom, You can now view every vehicle you have made along with stats.
Fixed a bug for accelleration times when it can't actually accellerate fast enough.
New Vehicle Trim System
Vehicle Model Year System
Office Tip System
GUI fixes and cleanup throughout game.
New Sales Book
Some Chart Bugs (Marketshare, stock charts)
Finance shares owned bug
Fixed Auto Hire does not Fire people.
Passenger Number by Model instead of Vehicle Type.
Scroll Slider Button fixes.
Moved My Docs/VENT/GearCity to /All Users/Docs/VENT/GearCity to fix international versions of the game.
Fixed car review bug.
Fixed Report bug that was in wrong order
Fixed Duplication of reports bug.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski