Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Designer - coping engine/chassis/etc.
Possibility to copy setup of existing engine/chassis/gearbox/vehicle when creating a new one, so you can make quick a alternative version of design like two identical cars but one with other engine, or two engines, one with supercharger and second without.
I guess it won't be hard to do, it is only a button that open a list with designs and after choosing it will copy setup and open the designer.
I agree with this! It can be vey useful Smile
It's already in the up coming build which should be out in the next 48 hour or so. (Assuming I can upload it in that time Sad )
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
This was included in 1.09 or 1.08... I forget which...

You may copy previous vehicle designs, you also can load pre-made saved vehicles.

Copying chassis, engines, and gearboxes will probably not be allowed. They take less work to design. So I don't see a need for this.

Marking thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski