Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Error in Car Review - Review Empty (1.06)
I found this car review for my last (and first) model...

Not so informative Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.log   Logfile.log (Size: 57.58 KB / Downloads: 362)
You probably either had a really crappy car, or a really good car, which it couldn't rate. Did it give you a good review the next turn?

The reviews right now are just placeholders, eventually I'll hire someone with decent english skills to expand upon them and make them sound much better. The same person will probably be an editor, so i'm waiting for the rest of the game to be finished before getting someone.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I have confirmed that this is occurring quite often now, and I will look into it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Fixed, it was caused by some sqlite speed tweaks I had performed a build ago. Won't be an issue any more Wink
Perfect Smile