Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]There should be buttons that
Each tool repair Distributor

Each factory repair tool

Global ad (either a percentage of spaces and auto can attach separately), as it should click over 200 cities. 5-6 advertising surface Marketing companies could even be entrusted with extra money.

You're welcome to spend your company's money in many sectors, so it would be easier.

Actions could be introduced, as in reality, guarantees, commitments to customers (which could be due to other costs in addition to the normal cost RELIABILITY)Maybe a lot of programming, do not expect these ideas.

Brand value is somewhere to track the purchase and its corporations. A layer is a brand to be manufactured car.
Quote:Each tool repair Distributor

Each factory repair tool

Global ad (either a percentage of spaces and auto can attach separately), as it should click over 200 cities. 5-6 advertising surface Marketing companies could even be entrusted with extra money.
Good ideas overall. I will add a retool all button to the calculator. Global ads will need some more taught. I will look into how to ease marketing next time I tweak the marketing system.

Quote:You're welcome to spend your company's money in many sectors, so it would be easier.
Do you mean for the global advertising?

Quote: Actions could be introduced, as in reality, guarantees, commitments to customers (which could be due to other costs in addition to the normal cost RELIABILITY)Maybe a lot of programming, do not expect these ideas.
We are planning an event system which will probably come out in 1.08. This system will have events such as recalls, disasters, demographic changes, ect. I assume this is what you're asking about. Smile

Quote: Brand value is somewhere to track the purchase and its corporations. A layer is a brand to be manufactured car.

Could you please rephrase this? If you can't, post it in your native language and I'll have it translated.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Retool factories and retool branches have been added to the calculator. They'll be in for the 1.06 release.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Quote:Do you mean for the global advertising?
1, Yes, I understand that advertising can be controlled globally. While we want that type of player which advertised values. Since the models are already metrics, power, safety, luxury, reliability, etc., so these can be selected.

Quote: We are planning an event system which will probably come out in 1.08. This system will have events such as recalls, disasters, demographic changes, ect. I assume this is what you're asking about. Smile
2, I do not think disaster, but the brand to increase brand value. Be promotions for the type of global advertising more effective to give the commercials which can be verified. Example: guarantee reliable car at a time, sports gifts than driving training, safety than additional security features, luxusní gift items. Cheaper and more expensive, so it can be temporary or permanent promotion. Of course, the cheaper slower improvement in brand equity, would the more expensive it faster. This could be specialized manufacturers.

Quote: Could you please rephrase this? If you can't, post it in your native language and I'll have it translated.

3, The value of brands should follow. As the basis to brand a much luxury or innovative. It could be so important that the consumer layer to select for even more separation. Not only luxury car can be sold, and a smaller car if the safe can be sold in large numbers. The company will continually be in the same product group produces a sporty, luxurious, unique, easy to drive, reliable, safe, and even regularly update, or just boring.
I'll tell you the real-life examples:
For a long time, Volvo's, mom cars were due to public awareness, safety, and the large size of their traditional station wagon. If you wanted something sporty car is not what you were looking strong. As well as the Citroen was not looking for a traditional-minded continuous innovative thinking. The premium brands that continually produce premium quality as this one "fail" the image of the brand seems a long-term decline.
This innovation downside is it is due to a lower reliability caracteristics. The reliability of here I mean that whether it's innovative, developer-intentioned immature. This could be offset against the fact that a variable would have it, within each development section. Development time devoted to it, you start center and can be speed up and slow down as well. If more acceleration it would be a mistake, for more reliability and more significant slow-down cost increases.
Thus, a very serious development times and costs can be a major near-perfect cars produce. You do not have the most perfect cars in order to satisfy the most to sales, profits, or the biggest, but the customer needs to be met.

1, Igen, úgy értem, hogy globálisan vezérelhető reklám. Azzal együtt, hogy az adott tipusnál melyik értékeket akarja a játékos meghirdetni. Mivel a tipusoknál már most is vannak mérő számok, erő, biztonság, luxus, megbizhatóság, stb, igy ezekből lehessen választani.

2, Nem katasztrófákra gondoltam, hanem adott márkának a márka érték növelésére. Lehessen promociókat, a tipusokhoz a globális reklámokkal még hatékonyabban hozzá adni, amivel a reklámokat lehet erősiteni. Példa: Megbizható autónál a garancia időt, a sportosnál ajándék vezetési tréning, biztonságosnál kiegészitő biztonsági elemeket, luxusnál ajándék felszerelést. Olcsóbbat és drágábbat, igy lehet időszakos vagy állandó promóció. Természetesen az olcsóbb lassabb márka érték javulást, hozna, a drágább meg gyorsabbat. Igy lehetne specializálni a gyártókat.

3, A márkák értékét kellene követni. Az alapján pl, hogy egy márka mennyire luxus vagy innovativ. Ennek azért lehetne jelentősége, hogy a vásárlói réteget mégjobban szét lehessen szelektálni. Nem csak luxus autót lehet eladni, és egy kissebb autó, ha megbizható biztonságos nagy számban eladható. A vállalat folyamatosan, ugyan olyan termék csoportot állit elő, akkor lehetnek sportos, luxus, egyedi, jól vezethető, megbizható, biztonságos, sőt akár folyamatosan újitók, vagy csak unalmasak.
Mondok példákat az életből:
Sokáig a Volvo-k, anyu autók voltak a köztudatban, a biztonság, a nagy méret és a hagyományos kombiságuk miatt. Aki sportos erős autót akart valahogy nem ezt kereste. Akár csak a Citroen-t a folyamatos innovativ gondolkodásuk miatt a hagyományos gondolkozásuak nem keresték. A prémium márkák, folyamatosan prémium minőséget hoznak, amint ez egyszer "megbukik" a márkának az arculatán hosszú távú csökkenés látszik.
Ebben az innováció hátránya is benne van, egy alacsonyabb megbizhatóság miatt. A megbizhatóságot itt úgy értem, hogy attól mert innovativ, fejlesztő szándékú, kiforratlan. Ezt lehetne ellen súlyozni úgy, hogy még egy változót bele tennék, mindegyik fejlesztési rész alá. Rá áldozott fejlesztési időt, amit középről inditanék, és lehessen gyorsitani, és lassitani is. Gyorsitás esetén több hiba lenne benne, lassitás esetén nagyobb megbizhatóság és sokkal jelentősebb költség emelkedés.
Igy, csak nagyon komoly fejlesztési időkkel, és komoly költségekkel lehetne szinte tökéletes autókat elő állitani. Nem kell a legtökéletesebb autókat előállitani, a legnagyobb eladásokhoz, vagy a legnagyobb profithoz, csak a vásárlói igényeket kell kielégiteni.
Ok, I think I understand what you're asking.

Brands have a few different types of image ratings. They fall into two main categories. One is effected by vehicle designs the other is effected by Marketing, PR, and Goodwill/Events. If you design more safe cars, then people who are looking for safe cars will buy your brand. If you design more sporty cars, over time people will look for your brand for sports cars.

The general image you could consider to be general brand awareness. How the formulas are set up the higher the general image the more likely someone looking for a safe car or a sports car will look at your brand first.

As for promotional items, I don't believe we'll implement this. For starters it will over complicate the system, secondly many of these promotions are dealership promotions and are not controlled by the manufacturer. There are some exceptions, but not always.

If I missed something sorry. Hungarian->English translation is poor. Hungarian->Finnish->English is a little better, but still not good. Sad
Most requested features in this thread has been implemented by 1.10.

Mega Menu now has a way to set all marketing budgets for every city you operate in. (1.10)

Visible brand awareness will be included with another request.

Promotional items/marketing will remain out however I'm toying with the idea of merchandising/parts income based on how valuable your brand is.

In any case I'm marking this thread as fixed.

Thanks. Smile