Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]private economy
Private capital will not want to put the players? So, if you happen to would be ruined but the company still has enough money to continue this. Founding a new company.I found another mistake: You can not buy shares in the 1925th I noticed years. Maybe sooner if there is a problem with it. Once when he was pressed against the Takeover button immediately to the BUY button can do the same thing.Available stocks could not afford to buy, buy buttons acted as the company's acquisition. Then I remembered, however, a player could make money interests between firms and fortunes change. Small minority ownership is switched off by the shareholders. Or you could make it easier for companies to purchase, as almost 10 billion dollars was not able to make a bid for rival companies, which have been accepted. Multiple price either. If the company's bid would be better to get a return value, which could be a basis for discussion, or a question, the price meant that the player whether or not to buy it.
I had a hard time reading this,

As I have gathered there was an issue with buying stocks in later years. This should be solved as companies will buy and sell more often now.

Takeover also had an issue which I just fixed in 1.10. When a company cost too much the game would not let you take over a company. If you offer full amount for take over price you have a 90% chance of taking over the company now.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski