Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]obsolescence
The cars should be amended obsolescence because of the reliability of the increase in units sold would prefer to rise. Modify the majority should this influence, so that after the amendment would increase reliability and decrease the value of the other. Modify the event, in the same time should avoid like the design. Manufactured 50,000 cars for immediate modifications to achieve unrealistic. Should be at least 2-3 months.
The very low engine size affects performance by contrast, the number of significant roll in this. This ratio should probably be pushed a bit. 3200ccm V4 32HP, while 2700ccm 104HP V16 (both without a compressor, using default settings)Age due to its high reliability of the engines should not reach such a high level in the same way as the innovative design either, because there is no experience with it.
Final release versions of the components, it will not be so early?
I'm sorry if my English is not good, but Google Translate is my friend Smile

104 kg of one another 704kg
3 star V4 be the engine power, the V16 considered a two-star (there are up to 3 times weaker power ratings, along with more cc's)
(07-31-2013, 04:33 AM)Srep Wrote: The cars should be amended obsolescence because of the reliability of the increase in units sold would prefer to rise. Modify the majority should this influence, so that after the amendment would increase reliability and decrease the value of the other.
The vehicles do become obsolete. All ratings decrease as the vehicle becomes older. Designs over 3 years old have a lower value against newer designed vehicles.

Modify increases the ratings closer back to original values. Every time you do this it increases less.

The more units you produce and the older the design is, the cheaper the unit price becomes.

Quote: Modify the event, in the same time should avoid like the design. Manufactured 50,000 cars for immediate modifications to achieve unrealistic. Should be at least 2-3 months.
I do agree, there should be a delay and a cost per each car using the design.

Quote:The very low engine size affects performance by contrast, the number of significant roll in this. This ratio should probably be pushed a bit. 3200ccm V4 32HP, while 2700ccm 104HP V16 (both without a compressor, using default settings)Age due to its high reliability of the engines should not reach such a high level in the same way as the innovative design either, because there is no experience with it.
Torque takes into account cylinder numbers. Perhaps I should adjust the formula to be more dependent on displacement than cylinder count.

Quote:3 star V4 be the engine power, the V16 considered a two-star (there are up to 3 times weaker power ratings, along with more cc's)
Stars are relative to the component. The V4 is 3/5 of the power that V4 design can make. the V16 is 2/5 of the power that V16 design can make. V4 stars does not equal V16 stars! Smile

All stats decrease over time as well, so a 3 star power V4 in 1900 will not be a 3 star power in 1910...
Modify can get it close to 1910 3 stars. But it becomes costly.

Quote: I'm sorry if my English is not good, but Google Translate is my friend
Don't worry, my English is not good either! biggrin
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I knew no equal in the two engines, as with other groups, and other automotive needs does. Early in the much-cylinder engine. The distinction seems to be the big weight in about the same size.
(07-31-2013, 01:42 PM)Srep Wrote: I knew no equal in the two engines, as with other groups, and other automotive needs does. Early in the much-cylinder engine. The distinction seems to be the big weight in about the same size.

Yes, I believe weight is also dependent on cylinder number, I will change this so that it is based on displacement.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I've made both torque and weight depend more on displacement, now a 3.2L v4 and v16 weigh nearly the same.
Default setting, 4 stroke, naturally
everything else remains the same

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, I fixed this, it will be in 1.06.

Before weight and torque(hp) factored in cylinder number. It has been changed to use displacement.
Weight issues have already been resolved, and Modifying vehicles no longer exist this system has been replaced with New Trim, and New Year functions.

As such I'm marking this thread as fixed.