Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESTING]Sales mechanisms
I've been playing the game for a while, mostly designing and selling luxury and sport cars. One of my latest products is V16 supercar targeted for ultra-wealthy and priced 50,000$. Machine that was made as an elite vehicle is selling better than all of my cars (almost 300 units monthly which compared to my older sales - 180 units worldwide - makes me laugh). I think it may be because of high rating (84) and some fucked up "consumer scripts".

Thought that was worth posting here.
I believe this is because I don't have an upper bounds check for consumer wealth... 2% of the buying population can buy anything.

Flaw in my thinking, specially since I tested the consumers mostly with the AI. And the AI will not try to sell a car for 100x per capita! biggrin

I just put in an upper bounds check. Now only 0.02% of the population have unlimited money. If you include your save game it would be very helpful.

Thanks. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Forum says that's impossible because file format is wrong. Fortunately the are clouds. (this means that you wil receive PM with link)
(07-28-2013, 12:34 PM)Bluetrane Wrote: Forum says that's impossible because file format is wrong. Fortunately the are clouds. (this means that you wil receive PM with link)

Just ZIP or RAR it and it will let you upload I think