Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Crash when opening stock system
Game crashes everytime when I try to open a stock system.I'm not sure in which year it starts to happen, at beginning worked fine.
Ver.: 1.04

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 33.59 KB / Downloads: 389)
.rar   savegame.rar (Size: 401.33 KB / Downloads: 411)
This is because of a bad logo file. When I get home from work i'll take a look at your save games and see AI's are causing your problems and fix it.

When I eventually get all the AI logos into the game i'm going to go through and double check to make sure all images in the game are good.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
If this is caused by logo then maybe you should do some try...catch and use some kind of default picture to avoid crashes?
Quote:If this is caused by logo then maybe you should do some try...catch and use some kind of default picture to avoid crashes?

Or just make sure all the logos work properly after conversion to dds. Wink
try/catches would just mask the underlying problem. If the program didn't crash, the problem would be buried in a log that probably wouldn't of been posted to this forum. Remember this is beta, it's supposed to crash! biggrin

I've got about another 350-500 logos to add to the game, so until then I'll fix individual ones on a report bases.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Since for 1.05 I'll be including roughly 50 more AI companies, I'm going to go ahead and write a .dds debugger program to make sure all the dds files work before shipping 1.05 Wink