Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Can't design a car, N car sales trouble
okay this is my first post n before that i want to thank you to the developer who made this AWESOME GAME !!!!...

now about the problems, when i design a car, the accessories won't show up, n when i paint the body with glass, it won't show up too..n then when i finish design, i set the car price n sell it to anywhere ( i set the price too in "sell it anywhere" )... n until 5 month there isn't any car sold... ( i played in London )... so, thats all
thanks.. n i forgot to say hello, nice to meet y'all biggrin
Did you remember to start producing your car in factory? Many times I start selling a car and then get so excited to release another "trim" or a new model and 8 months later I realize that i haven't sold any.

If you did, what kind of car are you trying to sell and for what price?
Thanks for the complements and sorry for the late reply. Next few days are very busy for me.

The first problem you have is accessories. You have to drag the buttons onto the car body. If you just click the buttons the accessories will disappear.

Glass paint should only change the glass windows on a vehicle. If there are no windows, nothing will change. If the mesh does have windows and they did not change colors then please tell me which vehicle you were trying to paint.

Did you set up production of your vehicle? If you are not building any cars they will not sell! Wink To build cars you will need to click the map, click on a city with a factory (London in your case) the click factories, production, and then assign your vehicle to production. If you have done this, then please zip your save game and upload it onto this thread and I'll take a look! (EDIT: Looks like islandcrimp beat me to this one biggrin)

Thanks for trying our game Midazz. I hope you enjoyed it, and we can work through all these bugs. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(06-10-2013, 06:21 PM)islandcrimp Wrote: Did you remember to start producing your car in factory? Many times I start selling a car and then get so excited to release another "trim" or a new model and 8 months later I realize that i haven't sold any.

If you did, what kind of car are you trying to sell and for what price?
i sell a sports car in london with only $350 Wink

(06-10-2013, 06:27 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Thanks for the complements and sorry for the late reply. Next few days are very busy for me.

The first problem you have is accessories. You have to drag the buttons onto the car body. If you just click the buttons the accessories will disappear.

Glass paint should only change the glass windows on a vehicle. If there are no windows, nothing will change. If the mesh does have windows and they did not change colors then please tell me which vehicle you were trying to paint.

Did you set up production of your vehicle? If you are not building any cars they will not sell! Wink To build cars you will need to click the map, click on a city with a factory (London in your case) the click factories, production, and then assign your vehicle to production. If you have done this, then please zip your save game and upload it onto this thread and I'll take a look! (EDIT: Looks like islandcrimp beat me to this one biggrin)

Thanks for trying our game Midazz. I hope you enjoyed it, and we can work through all these bugs. Smile

omg.. i screw up.. im really sorry Sad
i follow your step n my car is sold.... 66 unit for sports car, n 60 for coupe 2+2 in london....

when i drag the headlight icon... it dissapear when the icon leave the box... ( same like the other )...
about the glass paint.. i'll check it up later.. i have college n i'll be late....biggrin thanks for the replies guys.. really, i appreciated..
Glad you were able to figure it outSmile
(06-10-2013, 09:16 PM)islandcrimp Wrote: Glad you were able to figure it outSmile

well i can't see the tutorial videos, yeah you know.. my country internet connection is sucks... so i have figure it out myself...

and about the glass paint, is worked!! so does the paint for the body..
now, the accessories can be put to the car ( finally i know how to do that :cool: )....

well.. i think i will track the bug... if i got another bug.. i will create a new thread.. thanks for the quick reply..!! Wink
(06-11-2013, 04:25 AM)Midazz Wrote:
(06-10-2013, 09:16 PM)islandcrimp Wrote: Glad you were able to figure it outSmile

well i can't see the tutorial videos, yeah you know.. my country internet connection is sucks... so i have figure it out myself...

When we eventually get close to the demo date we'll probably end up shipping the tutorials with the demo/game so we can by-pass those pesky online filters governments/schools/companies have.

Anyway, glad to see you got everything working! I hope you enjoy the game.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski