Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]2.3.0 - Cylinder counts out of order for some layouts
I don't remember this in 1.9, 2.0, or 2.1/2.2.

For some layouts, the order of cylinders is not in a predictable order

Rotary - 15, 3, 9, 5, 7
Flat - 12, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
H - 16, 4, 8, 12
Radial - Same as Rotary
V - 12, 2, 16, 4, 8, 10
X - 16, 4, 8, 12

The other ones, e.g. I and U, are in the order I would expect based on mathematics.

Based on the power output, the cylinders generally seem to be performing as expected, although did V16/X16 always have noticeably lower smoothness than V12/X12?  But in general, it seems to just be a display order issue.

Potentially relevant details: Starting a game in 1981 to examine the new not-bounded-to-100 ratings feature.  Haven't confirmed that it is out of order if I start in 1900 and progress normally.
They're likely out of order because of the bounty that converted sub-component identification from strings to id numbers. I'll put this on the list of things I need to look into for the next update.

Thanks again.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
This issue is fixed and changes will be in the next update.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski