Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremely Promising Future
I must say that this game will most likely be a huge success if done right like it looks like it will be. I know of three games that are being developed that i would consider a "car company", "car business" , "car building" game.

Cars Inc, or Cars Incorporated is very similar to this and have a few alpha's out. Their alpha really got me hooked into these type of games.

Automation I love because of the detail. I am currently studying to become a mechanical engineer and hope to work somewhere within the "car world" making Automation a lot of fun for me.

Gear City has peaked my interest for the couple of weeks. I have spent hours on end trying to figure this game out after playing cars inc and i am learning a lot after every bankruptcy biggrin.

That being said, here is how i would rate these three games.
Cars Inc: very fun and a great introduction game to this genre.
Automation: An engineers paradise, lots of detail and very educational.
Gear City: the perfect balance. Lots of detail, wont take you hours to develop one engine. Teaches you how hard and rewarding it would be to own a car company. Makes you realize why car companies do what they do with their models in real life.

This game has the potential to be a huge hit. I think the deal breaker for this game is that the developers aren't making this game to get rich. However it may happen to them. Tongue I hope this game makes it far, maybe even to Gear City 2.