Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] financing not available
When I open the financing menu, something like "financing is not available for your company" is printed there. My game started in 1900 and it's currently 1917. What are the requirements to unlock financing?
I assume you're talking about Auto Financing. It unlocks when your administration skill reaches a certain level. The required level decreases every year. I don't have the game in front of me to give you exact values, but historically, manufacturers didn't start giving out loans for vehicle purchases until the 1920s. So, the requirement levels should drop low enough for you to unlock them by the 1930s.

There is a bug where if you select auto financing, the warning message panel will not disappear if you select any other type of financing. A fix is to exit the Financing/Safe room and then return. I have already fixed this for the next update.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(09-08-2023, 10:27 AM)Eric.B Wrote: I assume you're talking about Auto Financing. It unlocks when your administration skill reaches a certain level. The required level decreases every year. I don't have the game in front of me to give you exact values, but historically, manufacturers didn't start giving out loans for vehicle purchases until the 1920s. So, the requirement levels should drop low enough for you to unlock them by the 1930s.

There is a bug where if you select auto financing, the warning message panel will not disappear if you select any other type of financing. A fix is to exit the Financing/Safe room and then return. I have already fixed this for the next update.

Yes, thank you. I was afraid it might have been a bug but this clears it up. Probably should have this info in the game at some point.