Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report - Total Cost of Delivery
I have a bug report for the Total Cost of Delivery report.  Last night I noticed that some of my cars were really expensive to deliver...

[Image: TCO%20Report.png]

I soon realized that it's only the cars that are mostly on contracts.  Here are the sales for that E-85 model:

[Image: V-1%20E85%20Sales.png]

77K * 4 / 460 = 675, which is in the range that I would expect for that vehicle.

Not really a huge issue, and obviously wrong in this case, but I could see it making things look unprofitable when they aren't if, say, 25% of a vehicle's sales were to contracts.

I kept playing after taking the screenshots before thinking to save, and then a war broke out, but hopefully that's specific enough to identify the issue.
Sorry I missed this. It looks like the forum software didn't sub me the new forums I made.

Total Costs of Delivery isn't transportation costs. It's a similar value as Total Unit Costs found in the Branch windows, except that this is calculated for the previous turn, thus more accurate. I don't have all your numbers, but I do have your material costs, which makes up a good portion of Total Costs of Delivery.

$299,460/ 4 = $74,865.

From the looks of it, the system doesn't include contract sales. And it should either be ALL sales or ALL production.

$299,460 / 460 = $651.

So I will add it to my list for v2.0.0.7, thanks!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Oh yeah, I didn't mean "transportation", although I see I wrote "delivery", so it does sound like that. But I think we're on the same page. Thanks for taking a look at it!