Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]GUI - Multiselect in windows
I think it will be usefull to add a multiselect in windows like:
Factories -> Production and Branches -> Distribution.
It is a bit frustrating to remove/add every singly car, especially in Production when I got, for example, a one car on 10 production lines and when i want to remove 6 I must click 12 times (select -> remove).
The bad news is, the GUI lib I use does not support this.

The good news is, factories will be getting a make over either in 1.05 or 1.06.

The new system you'll select a car then use a slider to assign it to lines. You can also use another slider to adjust the production amount thus allowing you to reduce production easily. So to change a car from 6 lines to 0 you'd just slide the slider down from 6 to 0 Wink

If you're looking for a quick way to remove cars from branch use the calculator. I think there is a button in there that will stop distribution of a vehicle globally.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(05-11-2013, 02:07 PM)Eric.B Wrote: If you're looking for a quick way to remove cars from branch use the calculator. I think there is a button in there that will stop distribution of a vehicle globally.

Yeah but there is a little problem. After choosing "End Production" in RnD the car disappear from the list in "stop selling" and stays in Factories and Branches.
That's a bug! Wink

I'll take a look at it in 1.04 biggrin
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Ok so I've fixed a few of the bugs listed here:

IF you end production it will now remove the vehicle from factories as well prevent you from adding it back to factories or distros. Any vehicles for sale will remain in the distros until you remove them.

Three buttons in the calculator have been fixed to display cars that are currently being sold , rather than cars still available for production.

Simplification of production lines will come in 1.06.

All-in-one controller much like Detroit's will come out roughly 1.08,

For the time being I've set this thread to fixed. Smile