Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Directx 9 Frame limiter
It be nice to have some frame limiter in directx mode, because now game works ~300-800FPS and pc just works too hard for nothing.
With OpenGl there is no problem but game loads a bit longer.
I'll give hardcoding it a shot.

Just a question though: Do you have Vsync enabled on the system?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
No, it is dependent on the application.
After enabling it is fine, but i think it still be nice if there be a option in settings to enable Vsync.
So vsync fixed the issue? I'll go ahead and include a checkbox for it in 1.04 Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Yes, with Vsync enabled is alright.
When look through the code, I see that VSYNC is always enabled...

Did you change <VSYNC>YES</VSYNC> to <VSYNC>Yes</VSYNC> to fix your FPS problem?

In anycase, if it's just a typo on my part I will not put a vsync checkbox, it's very rare that anyone has a problem where they need to disable vsync. And if they do, they can disable it in the settings file.
Now I checked the config and yes, changing "YES" to "Yes" fix the problem.
Ok good, it was just a typo on my part then... This is fixed now and shouldn't be a problem. Smile