Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$2500] #231 | Scenario System
Price: $2500

Description: The game originally was intended to have a scenario system. But as work on the core game bogged down, I scrapped this feature.

This bounty brings the scenario system back to the game.

A scenario is a short game that pits you in a specific situation. Your task is to reach the goal of that scenario within a set of parameters (normally time).

This bounty will add the systems to the game needed to make the scenario system work. We'll also include 3 test scenarios.

Additional scenarios will be in their separate bounties. The bounty value is to be determined. (It's kind of hard to price them at this time without the system implemented.)

Requirements: None

Required By: #232

Concerns: I am not charging what I should for this bounty. It will require extensive work, particularly on the engine and game data loading systems. It is unknown how long it will take to create scenarios, especially when making them by hand.

Eric's Opinion: This feature was originally intended to be in the game, but sadly I had to cut it. I still think it should be in the game, so I have discounted the bounty in the hopes that it gets funded.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski