Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[$400] #336 Mega Menu Bulk End Production
Price: $400

Description: This bounty adds a tool to the Mega Menu End Production Autotool that will allow you to bulk end used or unused designs by marque and minimum age.
There will be an additional tab in the Mega Menu End Production allowing for bulk ending. The player can select a category (vehicle, chassis, engine, gearbox), include used, a specific marque, and the youngest age to end production. If "including used" is selected while bulk ending components, active vehicle designs that use the component will also be discontinued.
Features of this bounty will probably override features found in #218.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Like many things in my game, players can and probably will shoot themselves in the foot with this one, but it will also aid those who like to take over marques and wipe them clean.

Eric's Opinion: It's a speedy way to clear a large amount of old designs and a proper way to purge a company compared to our discontinue marque hack.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Kind of requested in this thread: https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthrea...4#pid10614
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski