Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] Marketing department always on strike
So, my problem is (for sure a bug): my various Marketing Departmens are always on strike... to get lower salaries! cool

The best are those from Cologne, that I pay 38 $, and they ask TWICE at month, two different "raise" at 31 and 32, always the same values every month.

Also, if I raise the salaries from 38 to, maybe, 44, they still ask for 32!

If needed, I can attach log or save game Smile
Oh, good, I am not alone! I've been fighting my marketing (and branch and factories since then) as well Smile I Payed them up to 41, and they wanted 26 and went on strike ....
Ok, I think this can be a problem, if we are in two... Smile
Just two? I've had all 9 of my market guys with me plus the rest at the factory later Smile
I'm pretty sure I've fixed this. HR department wage increases wasn't checked by the strike checker... Now the strike checker will check the wages and reset the counters if the wages are higher than the requested wages...

Be sure not to lower their wages for a period of time, or they'll get pissed off again!

Anyhoo, marking this thread as "testing"
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski